Tuesday 15 May 2012

Generic Ramblings #01

Right so, today I've been into college despite not needing to go in. /I wasn't told/ but it did end up being more helpful than just staying at home. Firstly, I sorted my finances out /college owes me money/ and gathered the last remaining item I need before I can print my work, a bag. So now that is out the way I can commence with work tomorrow and then I have a parent free weekend starting from Thursday (I don't even have college on this Thursday)

I'm also planning on doing a possible playthrough of a game and posting it on here, I would do it on Youtube but I have no camera to record with. I'm actually saving up for a digital-SLR camera that shoots video and possibly a tripod so I can actually get out and do some photography. I haven't done any in ages and the video part will be for doing possible LP's and Vlogs.

So peace out
Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment